Peerless Records Limited ®Music Production Services
What Peerless Records will do:
- We will manage the project to ensure that it will result in a finished and professional sounding product.
- We will incorporate the artistic genre that the appointed producer demands.
- In conjunction with the artist we may arrange for professional session musicians to perform on the song.
- As much as is practically possible, we will aim to meet the time-lines set during the pre-production meeting.
- We are able to help with getting the completed song up for sale on the Internet.
What we expect from our client:
- Most songs that are commercially successful are between 2:40 and 4 minutes long. This is no accident, so keep this in mind when you are creating your concept.
- You are invited to indicate a style, or genre, or artist that you want the final product to match.
- The appointed producer has the final say on any matter to do with the project. This must be respected at all times.
- You do need to be punctual for your booked appointments. If you are unable to attend a booked session we expect you to give us a minimum of 24 hours notice.
- Unless arranged otherwise, you will be responsible for paying any session musician fees.
- Unless arranged otherwise, you will be responsible for paying for the mastering session.
What Peerless Records does NOT do:
- We do not directly actively market songs ourselves: it is our business to produce the final product. We choose to use our specialist business partners to do our marketing for us.
- We do not usually get involved in the making of a music video.
- We do not pretend to be graphic designers so we won't be able to help you with artwork for album covers.
- We do not build or manage websites or Facebook pages.
For all of the above that we do NOT do: we can put you in touch with people who specialise in these areas and who do these things very well.